Throughout this document, “we”, “us”, “our”, “ours” refer to skinneeds.in. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means Customer/You.
What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our Website. Your email address is required for registration and this email address will be your account user name to login to skinneeds.in. Your email address is not disclosed to anyone.
- We store information that uniquely identifies the products you purchase and also the data collected by the products you purchased
- While purchasing our products from our Website we request information from you on our Order. To purchase a product from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill and deliver your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you. Other financial information (like credit card number, expiration date etc.) that you enter in the Order are not viewed or stored in our server.
- While you seek help in our forum or post answers to other users queries, the information you post is stored in our server.
- When you contact us for help, we collect information such as your name, email address and other support related information to provide effective assistance to resolve your problem.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve Skin Needs website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions;
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails;
- The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
We use “cookies” on our Sites. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our Sites and identify repeat visitors to our Website. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Website. Cookies can also enable us to track and identify the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Website. It is expressly clarified that the usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any Personally Identifiable Information on our Website. Along with cookies we may also use pixel tags and web beacons to improve our website.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our Website requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of Website.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
User Or Customer Information Collected
We only collect User or Customer information as required to conduct our business & to enable us to provide the best services to you. We do not sell or rent this information to third parties. User or customer information (as defined above) will be used as described below:
- User & Customer information will be sharable with only with those subsidiaries, affiliates & partners who are also involved in delivering the service & exclusively to enable them to deliver the services or fulfil the order or requirement from you. Those entities & affiliates may not market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-in.
- We will also need to share some or all of your information as governed in the case of acquisitions by or mergers with other business entities.
- We use some of the User & Customer information defined above to understand customer behaviour & thus offer better & more relevant experiences to you. We use certain information in an aggregated form across users to compile statistical & demographical profiles for our business & marketing activities.
- We use this information to inform you about offers & deals, new launches, information about products you have purchased, order & shipping status, as well as other promotional & informational content. We will always provide you the option to opt-out of such services.
- Cookies would be used to provide a customised experience to our Users such as identifying recently viewed items (of interest to the user) as well as implementing wish list & cart features.
- We use session log & traffic flow information to understand how users are interacting with our site & to make improvements. This will also be used by us to understand & analyse customer preferences, buying patterns & behaviour at an aggregate level.
- We use IP address, traffic sources, user navigation across the site, browser & OS information etc. to measure overall site performance in terms of number of users, user engagement, time spent by users on the site etc.
- We will also need to use User or Customer information in case required in aspects such as legal disputes or other legal processes; to comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement; to troubleshoot problems; to detect & protect against error, fraud & other criminal or illegal activity; to collect fees owed; to enforce our terms & conditions; to prevent abuse of our services & to prevent violation of the rights of third parties, other users or the general public.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, alteration, transmission and deletion. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols. We use multi-layered controls to help protect our infrastructure, constantly monitoring and improving our applications, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data in line with our policies.
Retention and Disposal Of Data
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party website have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked website. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these website.
Our website is directed to be used by adults only. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our website, you should not make a purchase, register, or submit Personal Data to us. We or our associates /affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors.
Choice / Opt-Out
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us after setting up an account. If you want to remove your contact information from all skinneeds.in lists & newsletters, please visit www.skinneeds.in.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at www.skinneeds.in.